WE BELIEVE IN TRADING RESPONSIBLY
- We carefully select our suppliers from the UK who share our passion for the environment.
- We work closely with all our suppliers to ensure we are using the most environmentally friendly materials available, whilst keeping our products fully fit for purpose.
- We constantly strive to keep the impact on our planet to the absolute minimum.
- We only buy our materials from FSC certified suppliers.
WE BELIEVE IN BEING RESOURCEFUL
- We re-use packaging and boxes wherever possible, whist enusring your orders arrive with you in pristine condition.
- We no longer purchase plastic bubble wrap, and we bulk buy to keep carbon footprint miles as low as possible.
- Any card and paper within our factory not re-used is collected for recycling by W & S Recycling Ltd.
- In our Factory, we have a turn off and unplug policy when machinery is not in use.
WE BELIEVE IN KEEPING IT SIMPLE
- We don't have fancy premises, plush offices or expensive advertising, so you simply pay for us to manufacture your product to the highest standard, plain and simple.
- We work as a Team in an open plan factory where we are multi-skilled from quoting through to hands on in the manufacturing process.
WE BELIEVE IN HARD WORK
- We know you sometimes have a last minute time sensitive order, and we genuinely pull out all the stops to meet your deadlines.
- We'll happily juggle our print schedules, and work overnight and through the weekend to get your order out on time.
LATEST UPDATES - WE'RE REDUCING PLASTIC
- DPD (our main courier for UK deliveries) now use parcel bags made from 80% reclaimed material and 100% recycable material. All our small delivery courier parcels go into these bags for despatch so its great to know no single use plastic is involved.
- Any plastic bubble wrap used within our packaging is all re-used from packaging we receive from our suppliers, we'll never purchase bubble wrap, just re-use what comes our way.
- We are currently working with a client to introduce a new ECO self adhesive material which is a plasticiser free, chlorine free, environmentally friendly product, as it can completely biodegrade. We are so excited to announce our first order using this material has literally just been printed ... watch this space for photos!